12 Perfect Gifts For Pregnant People
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and trying to come up with the perfect gift for expecting parents can be overwhelming. While there is no one-size-fits-all present that will please every pregnant person, there are some staple gifts that can help make the process easier. From helpful items such as comfort pillows, prenatal yoga, or spa days to indulge in self-care, these 12 gift ideas will provide expectant parents with much-needed support during this special time.
- A comfortable maternity pillow – Pregnant women often experience aches and pains in their back and hips, so a good maternity pillow can help provide relief.
- A prenatal massage – Prenatal massages can help reduce stress and improve circulation, making them an excellent gift for an expecting mother. We recommend seeing a therapist certified in prenatal massages and following these safety guidelines.
- A subscription to a pregnancy magazine – Pregnancy magazines are full of helpful information and advice for pregnant women, so a subscription is sure to be appreciated.
- A maternity photo shoot – Maternity photos are a great way to capture the beauty of pregnancy and make a lasting memory.
- A prenatal yoga class – Classes with a trained instructor in prenatal yoga can help expecting mothers stay fit and relaxed during their pregnancy.
- A spa day – What better way to pamper an expecting mother than a relaxing spa day?
- A prenatal nutrition guide – Eating healthy during pregnancy is essential, so a nutrition guide can help ensure that expecting mothers get all the nutrients they need. We have developed a series of blogs to help expectant parents eat healthily; from cooking temperatures to the type of fish you can or can’t eat or even mocktails, we’ve got you covered!
- A prenatal fitness program – Prenatal fitness programs can help expecting mothers stay active and healthy during their pregnancy. Learn more about the benefits and exercise guidelines from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- A pregnancy journal – Pregnancy journals are a great way for expecting mothers to document their journey and keep track of their progress.
- A maternity support belt – Maternity support belts can help reduce back pain and provide extra support during pregnancy.
- A prenatal yoga mat – Prenatal yoga mats are specially designed to provide extra cushioning and support for pregnant people.
- A gift certificate to a maternity store – Maternity stores are full of great items for expecting mothers, so a gift certificate is sure to be appreciated. For example, expectant people need comfortable clothing that fits their changing bodies, and wardrobes evolve quickly during pregnancy.
Learn more about our Juno Birch™ Fetal Gender Test here, and sign up for our newsletter to get the latest news about new product releases from JunoDx.
Please note: JunoDx.com and the materials and information it contains are not intended to, and do not constitute medical or other health advice or diagnosis and should not be used as such. You should always consult with a qualified physician or health professional about your specific circumstances.